Thursday, September 25, 2008

1st time blogger

Hi there well I finally did it created my own blog site. How proud I am right now. For all thoes who don't know me I can't spell so I'm just putting it out there...

So today I'm rather excited I'm going to my friends place Jodi as she is going to help me complete my son's Christening invites. We have just gotten our photos of Harrison's photo shoot and love them I asked Jodi if she wouldn't mind helping me design the invits around the photos and she has agreed YEAH!.

This week has been so busy as I have been excepted into the Cobbitty Markets and my 1st market is on the 4th of Oct so I don't have much time to get as much stock completed as possible. I'm so excited to see what people think of my work and if it is going to sell.

No comments: