Saturday, October 4, 2008

The Corner Shoppe (Cobbitty markets)

The above photo shows a closer view of the bunting each flag has a letter spelling the name of the child. The bunting sells at $5.00 a flag + $2.00 a letter however can also be sold without letters.
The love heart girls baby modile is sold for$38.00 each and baby onesies are $12.00 each

These are taggie blankets Harrison just loves them he enjoys chewing on the tags and exploring the different textured tags. It haw become his fav blanket.

This image just shows that I have made them with terry towling (terrycloth)

great for spills or spit up.

The soft blocks and Bunting were a huge sucess I have a few orders for the blocks. Boys and Girls are sold for $18.00 a block. They come with 2 designs on them.


Saturday was my 1st Cobbitty market with my new baby line and it was a success. YEAH!
Everybody loved the onesies and soft blocks along with the tuggie blankets.
Let me know what you think about my range.
I have also some new lines coming for Nov including burp cloths.

I would love to see you all there next month it's on the 1st Sat of each mth (next market on the 1/11) located at Cobbitty Primary cobbitty rd Cobbitty.

PRICE LIST
  • Bunting $5.00 oer flag + $2.00 per letter.
  • Bibs double sided and terrycloth both $8.00 each
  • Soft blocks 2 designs per block $18.00
  • Onesies outfits sz 0 & 00 $12.00
  • Taggie blankets $25.00
  • Baby Rattles $8.00 each
  • Baby tummies rattles $15.00
  • Baby boys and girls mobiles $38.00

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Hi,

Your stuff is gorgeous. Well done. Have you thought about selling on etsy.com? Just a thought.

Melissa (May 08 Birth Club)

sarahs gifts created said...

Thanks melissa I will need to check it out never been on that web site before.