Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Emily's Wedding

On Saturday the 18/10/08 was my little sister Emily's wedding to Joe. It was beautiful the weather was great and so was the day although there were a few times my sister almost lost it the day was just lovely. It was held up in the Blue mountians in Leura on the grounds of the fairmount resort. Her dress was just amazing and she looked beautiful in it.

This is a photo of the girls and me. I did each one of their hair do's along with the brides and the flower girls. Let's just say that I was buggered to say the very least. However they looked beautiful and the hair stayed up all night.


I made cookies for the guest staying at the resort that night.




It was a great day and night. It was a lovely oppitunity to catch up with family from SA.






No comments: